Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PRINT IS DEAD!

No reason to belabor the point. Take a walk through any lab in world and find me 5 scientists that have read an article directly from the pages of a bound Scientific Journal in the last week, month, year, or ever for that matter.

There is now way your cost per lead from a print ad can justify what you spent, but the model you hired to be in it sure looks fine. It is your hard earned marketing dollars that are lining their pockets to print journals that sit on shelves in libraries unvisited by scientists.

Scientists do read a lot of journal articles, though. I can't argue that point. I read thousands of them myself after I downloaded the pdfs from Journal's websites.

I know you don't want to believe me... you just know I'm wrong... but admit it to yourself... you know I'm right.

Repeat after me - PRINT IS DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment